The eyelashes defend the eyes against foreign particles such as dust, sand, and debris. In addition to serving as a barrier to prevent damage to your eyes, they provide an instant enhancement to the look of your eye makeup. Your appearance will be quickly elevated and your features will be enhanced by having longer lashes, not to mention the fact that they look stunning.
If you have been going through life under the impression that there is nothing you can do to alter the length and volume of your natural lashes, or if you have been curious about how to grow eyelashes, we are pleased to inform you that there is in fact something you can do.
There are natural ways for you to develop more eyelashes and increase the thickness. There are some home remedies, and natural approaches that you can attempt if you want to try to grow your eyelashes longer naturally.
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil has a long history of use in the cosmetic industry as the best solution for eyelash growth. Castor oil, when applied to the eyelashes on a daily basis, can help thicken and strengthen the lashes, as well as prevent their loss. Castor oil and coconut oil should be combined in a little amount, and then the mixture should be applied to the lashes with the help of a cotton swab. Perform this routine just before sleeping, and then wash your hair thoroughly in the morning.
2. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is yet another excellent natural cure for lashes that are thin and brittle. Because of its exceptionally low level of irritation, this natural oil can be applied to the skin around the eyes without causing any harm. Simply dipping a clean mascara brush into some extra virgin coconut oil and applying it to your lashes is all that is required to apply coconut oil.
3. Vitamin E Oil
The oil in a Vitamin E capsule can be extracted by breaking the capsule open. Apply a small amount to the lashes every day and massage the lids for 5-10 minutes. It makes the blood flow better, which helps the eyelashes grow faster. Use it to brush your eyelashes in an upward motion every night before bed, then wash it off in the morning.
4. Olive Oil
Olive oil, which has been used for centuries, is another tried-and-true method that has been proven to effectively grow lashes. It is a simple solution that will help you step up your lash game in no time. The extra virgin olive oil should be applied to the lashes using a cotton swab. It prevents the area from drying out, fortifies the hair follicles, and causes your eyelashes to grow in both length and thickness.
5. Petroleum jelly
The application of petroleum jelly is one of the simplest ways to stimulate eyelash development. It is a wonderful emollient and moisturizing ingredient that will assist in the acceleration of the growth of your eyelashes. Every day, spread pure petroleum jelly on your eyelashes and blend it so that it covers your eyelids as well. Perform this routine every night before going to bed in order to relax your eyes and grow eyelashes thicker.
6. EyeLash Serum
In the recent past, best eyelash growth serum have seen a significant surge in popularity, and we believe that this is due to a variety of compelling factors. In the same way that your facial serums contain a number of active components, eyelash lengthening serum contain a number of active compounds as well. These active chemicals work very hard to protect your lashes and promote larger and healthier lashes.
The lightweight consistency of the serum, which has a nice blend of oils, vitamins, and nutrients, is just right for penetrating the follicle without creating any kind of irritation. It’s also worth noting that eyelash serums contain some of the best ingredients for hair growth, making them a safe and one-stop treatment for those with weak, thin, or sparse lashes.
Tips to Care Eyelashes
- Be Gentle: Remove your eye makeup with care, especially around the lash line. Rather than rubbing your eyes with the makeup remover, use a dab and a swipe motion to remove the makeup. The most common cause of eyelash loss is excessive rubbing of the eyes.
- Good Products: You should never take a chance with beauty products. Mascara should only be used when it’s in good condition and only if it’s from a reputable brand. Expired mascara can harm the health of your lashes, causing them to tear and fall out more easily.
- Careful with Tools: Use lash appliances like eyelash curlers and false lashes with extreme caution. Wet lashes are more prone to falling out, so don’t use an eyelash curler after applying mascara. It’s important to be cautious when removing false eyelashes, and to use a cleanser to remove all of the lash glue. Otherwise, you risk drying out your lash line.
- Healthy Food: Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, vitamin B5, iron, and beta carotene are all good sources of these nutrients. These foods have been shown to promote lash growth.
- Don’t sleep with Makeup: Dozing off while still wearing eye makeup might cause more damage to your eyes than you would realize. In addition to giving you dark circles under your eyes, acne, and other skin problems, it can also cause your eyelash hair to become brittle and fragile.